Holiday villas in Andalucia, Spain
Viewing villas 1 to 3 of 3
Sort Villas by
I'm looking for a rental of
Between these dates ?
Plus / minus 3 days
My dates are fixed
Shared swimming pool
No swimming pool
Heated swimming pool
Sorry, there are no results for your search
May we suggest that you:
- Widen the range of dates selected
- Include villas with more (or less) bedrooms
- Remove some of the villa feature filters you have ticked (now shown in red)
- 6 or 10
- 3 or 5
- Pinos del Valle, El Valle de Lecrín
- private (7 m x 4 m, 1.7 m deep)
- from 1,500€ to 2,400€
Built along the lines of a Moorish palace and conveniently located in the heart of the attractive town, Pinos del Valle, this house is breathtakingly beautiful inside and out. The quality of each and every room in this stylish town house is superb.
- 4 to 18
- Grazalema, Los Pueblos Blancos
- private (9 m x 4 m, 1.5 - 1. 65m deep)
- from 2,130€ to 3,005€
Surrounded by some of the most dramatic mountain scenery to be found in Andalusian Spain, this fabulous property, a beautifully restored Casa Señorial (manor house), sits proudly on the edge of the town, overlooking its own lush gardens and pool below.
- 10 to 18
- 5 to 9
- Cájar, Granada
- private (20m x 11m; 2.30m - 3.30m)
- from 1,980€ to 4,540€
This impressive two-storey house, Arabic in origin, can be traced back to 1542 when it belonged to the ancestors of the present family. Grandiose both inside and out, with a spectacular pool, which is claimed to be one of the first swimming pools in Granada!