How to book your holiday in Andalucia
With Rustic Blue you can book your holiday in Andalucia with confidence. Just follow the simple steps below and we will arrange everything for you.
Choosing Your Holiday
The pages on this web site will, we hope, provide you with the information that you need to make your holiday choices.
If you have any questions or queries, please ask. We will be happy to offer advice and recommendations, or provide additional information.
Let us know the following:
- Your name and how to contact you (usually just your email address)
- The holiday you are interested in: for example, the rental property you have chosen. If you have a second or third choice, please let us know these, too
- The dates you require (please bear in mind that the majority of our villas have Saturday start and finsh dates in high season)
- The number in your party and children's ages
- Any special requirements you may have
If you haven't chosen a specific property, please let us know as much information as possible about your requirements.
For example, how many bedrooms do you want, how many people are in your party, what is your budget, do you want a private swimming pool, anything else which is important to you, do you have any preference for a particular part of Andalucía?
The more details you can give us, the easier it will be for us to find the right holiday villa for you.
When we know what you are looking for, we will check availability. Obviously this changes all the time - what was available at nine o'clock in the morning may no longer be available by ten o'clock.
More often than not we will be able to give you an immediate answer. In some cases we will need to contact the property owner first; we will let you know just as quickly as we can.
If the holiday you want is available, we will make a provisional booking on your behalf. There is no obligation, it simply prevents anyone else from booking it whilst you are making up your mind and checking out your travel arrangements. We will normally hold this option for you for two days.
If it isn't available, we will do our best to suggest suitable alternatives.
Confirming Your Booking
To confirm the booking we require a deposit (normally it's 25% of the inclusive holiday price although there are a few exceptions where a higher deposit is payable).
If your holiday commences in less than eight weeks or if the total value of your booking is less than 300 € (Euros), full payment will be due when you book.
If you haven't already told us, we will also need to know:
- Your postal address
- A telephone number we can contact you on (ideally a mobile number, especially if you will be travelling with it)
- The number in your party and children's ages
- The passport numbers of the person in your party that is making the booking (a requirement under Spanish law)
- Note: On arrival each person in your party (over 16 years) will be required to give a copy of their passport details to the property owner (this can be a copy or a photo taken on arrival and is a requirement under Spanish law - see article 24)
As soon as we have received your deposit, we will send you a Confirmation of Booking, showing details of your reservation, the amount paid, the balance due for payment and when it is due. So that you have the most up to date information, we will also send you maps and directions to your holiday destination and any other relevant information two weeks before your arrival date. We send all of this information by email.
Any outstanding balance is normally due eight weeks before the commencement of your holiday. Please note that, unless you instruct us otherwise, the balance will automatically be charged to your credit card (if appropriate) at that time.
How To Pay
By credit card - Most of our clients prefer to make payment by credit card. We accept VISA and Mastercard and just need to know your credit card number, its expiry date and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card. We make no charge for using a card.
Some clients send these details to us by e-mail (sometimes on more than one email for security reasons), most prefer to phone us with the details, or fax them to us.
By bank transfer - If you prefer, you can pay by bank transfer (although your bank will usually charge you something for making the transfer). Our bank details are available on request.
If you choose this option, please fax a copy of the transfer to us, so that we can confirm your booking without delay.
- Rustic Blue SL guarantee your holiday accommodation will be as described and if for any unforeseen reason, we are not able to provide you with the booked accommodation, we will provide you with an alternative property of an equal or superior standard.
- Our prices include all taxes, fees, credit card charges. There are no hidden extras.
Rustic Blue S.L. is a Spanish travel company constituted under Spanish law, registered in the Ministry of Tourism, and complies fully with all legal, financial and insurance requirements. Our official registration number is CIAN 18449-2. We are a member of both the Spanish Federation of Travel Agents and the Granada Association of Travel Companies.
As a registered travel agency Rustic Blue S.L. has rigorous insurance cover as required under European Union law.