Holiday villas in Andalucia, Spain
Viewing villas 1 to 3 of 3
Sort Villas by
I'm looking for a rental of
Between these dates ?
Plus / minus 3 days
My dates are fixed
Shared swimming pool
No swimming pool
Near the sea
Sorry, there are no results for your search
May we suggest that you:
- Widen the range of dates selected
- Include villas with more (or less) bedrooms
- Remove some of the villa feature filters you have ticked (now shown in red)
- Gaucín, Ronda Mountains
- private (12.5 m x 3.5 m, 1.2 - 2.5 m)
- from 2,680€ to 4,680€
From the moment you walk through the front door you realise this is not a regular holiday home. The understated style and comfort is unbeatable, every detail has been carefully considered. This truly superb villa is set in seven acres of natural parkland with views to the Gibraltar Straits and Africa beyond.
- 4 to 18
- Grazalema, Los Pueblos Blancos
- private (9 m x 4 m, 1.5 - 1. 65m deep)
- from 2,130€ to 3,005€
Surrounded by some of the most dramatic mountain scenery to be found in Andalusian Spain, this fabulous property, a beautifully restored Casa Señorial (manor house), sits proudly on the edge of the town, overlooking its own lush gardens and pool below.
- Alájar, Sierra de Aracena
- private (5.0 m x 3.0 m, 1.4 m deep)
- from 1,500€ to 1,930€
This property, is set in one of the prettiest villages in Spain, but is surrounded by vast areas of glorious, protected nature. From the outside this appears to be just like any other village house along the street, but as soon as you open the door you appreciate the difference.